Saturday, November 25, 2006

So this is what puppies are?

Tonight I was minding my own business when all of the sudden, Mom and Dave showed up with these two creatures. Apparently the creatures are the puppies that they have been talking about for so long. I'll be honest, I really didn't know what a puppy was. I mean, seriously, I've been living in this house for as long as I can remember and there are no other animals here, so how was I to know what they were.


I'll admit, they are kinda cute. They have more fur than me, which is hard to imagine. Here are some pictures of them. I have been smelling them and they don't seem too bad. They even kind of played with me, but I wasn't sure I wanted to play, so I didn't play too much. They are sleeping now, so I am staring at them in their crate. At least I don't have to sleep in the crate since I am the older brother and all. Oh, and the puppies are so uncivilized. They don't even know how to use a litter box and have to be taken outside all the time. (I'm a little jealous of the fact that they get to go outside.) If you want to see some videos of them playing with me, click on the link on the right side of this blog.

Wilbur

No comments: